1. The toy should clearly indicate the manufacturer's name, address, telephone number, registration number, place of manufacture, age of use, mode of use, precautions
2. Toys painted in color should have quality assurance or labeling that is non-toxic or non-shedding.
3. For the toy of the baby before the age of 1, the size of the toy is preferably more than 3 cm, and it is necessary to avoid things like small beads, so as to avoid treasure.
Treasure ingestion, the risk of suffocation
4. The production materials should be non-flammable, non-toxic and easy to clean and disinfect.
5. Toys should be strong and playable, and the accessories on the toys should be firm.
6. If there is a rope on the toy, the length should not exceed 30 cm, so as not to accidentally wrap it around the baby's neck and cause suffocation.